Photowalk and workshop with David Sern
On May 9th 2015, join acclaimed, local photographer David Severn for a FREE Photo Walk and Photography Workshop Session in Mansfield Town Centre.
The morning included a guided tour of the First Art Portrait Exhibition, where David talked personally about the work he created for the Mansfield light-boxes.
Starting at 11am- 1pm at the First Art Pop-Up Shop, 25 Mansfield Market Place.
- Introduction to First Art and David Severn
- Photo Walk around the Portrait exhibition, discussion about the project. Find out the stories behind individual images and experiences whilst making the work.
- Question and Answer session with David.
- Photography workshop based on the idea of "flaneur" (the idea behind the Procurarte light-boxes), which has a long association with street and documentary photographers. This will include a slideshow of work from various photographers, both contemporary and historic.
- Practical photography session.
- Rendezvous and group look at images. Discussion about editing and image selection.
- A chance to add your work to the First Art interactive Photo Map.
To find out more email email@example.com